Three simple steps to your return...
STOP: please consider if your items are oversized (e.g. large furniture) or Made to Measure as these sadly cannot be returned via our automated returns network.
Please contact us for more details of if you are unsure.
How do I return?
- Press 'Start Return' above and follow the instructions. You will be asked to select the items you would like to return.
- Once the return is approved, you will get a confirmation email with the shipping instructions. This will include a shipping label (make sure you check your junk/spam folder if it doesn't arrive!).
Are my items returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
They must be:
- Returned in 'as new' sellable condition
- In the original packaging
- An appropriate size for one person to lift/carry (if they're larger items requiring 2-person handling, please contact us to arrange a courier collection).
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- No, we offer free UK returns via our Collect+ returns service. Just start your return using the "Start Return" link above.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s).
- Providing the returned item(s) meet the item condition criteria, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 3-5 working days.
Do you offer exchanges?
- Unfortunately we do not currently offer exchanges.
- You can return any items completely free of charge, and place a new order for the item you would like to exchange it for.
Can I return Made to Measure?
Just like all our products, Made to Measure items go through intensive quality checks before dispatch. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems please contact us within 7 days following receipt of your goods to report any damaged or defective goods. All Made to Measure items may have a tolerance of +/- 2cm in each dimension (width x drop).
Please note that we do not accept any liability for the inaccuracy of measurements provided to us, nor do we accept returns due for any other reason than damages or defects. We would always insist that customers order a sample swatch from us before committing to their order.
We reserve the right to ask for digital pictures with regards to the issues reported or to ask for the product to be returned to us for inspection. This does not affect your statutory rights.