You can use our automated returns process if your return fits within the following criteria:
Is your package within 60 x 50 x 50 cm and weigh less than 10KG
A. Yes, please fill in your details using the following form:
B. No, please contact us via the link below:
Our process is simple:
1. Fill in the online form
2. Once approved, we'll email you confirmation including all the information you'll need
3. Print your shipping label and secure to your package
If you don't have a printer, you can take the barcode to the shop directly, where they can print out the label for you.
4. Secure to your package and take to your nearest Collect+ drop off location
Note: for larger items the returns process will slightly differ
Are my items returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
They must be:
- Returned in 'as new' sellable condition
- In the original packaging
- An appropriate size for one person to lift/carry.
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- We offer hassle-free UK returns which is charged as follows:
- Just start your return using the "Start Return" link above.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s).
- Providing the returned item(s) meet the item condition criteria, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 3-5 working days.
- The return charge will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Do you offer exchanges?
- Unfortunately we do not currently offer exchanges.
- You can return any items hassle-free, and place a new order for the item you would like to exchange it for.
Can I return Made to Measure?
Just like all our products, Made to Measure items go through intensive quality checks before dispatch. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems please contact us within 7 days following receipt of your goods to report any damaged or defective goods. All Made to Measure items may have a tolerance of +/- 2cm in each dimension (width x drop).
Please note that we do not accept any liability for the inaccuracy of measurements provided to us, nor do we accept returns due for any other reason than damages or defects. We would always insist that customers order a sample swatch from us before committing to their order.
We reserve the right to ask for digital pictures with regards to the issues reported or to ask for the product to be returned to us for inspection. This does not affect your statutory rights.